Contact MerusCase Support
Need Assistance? We’ve got your back!
We are always happy to help with any technical problems you are having using MerusCase. To make sure you get an answer as fast as possible, please check the frequently asked questions below. You may just find your answer without waiting a second!
Common Support Requests
Please check the Email Setup Guide
The Email Setup Guide will help you set up a new account for a new user.
If you are having trouble with your existing email account, you may want to try removing the account and setting it up again. To remove your email account:
- Click the Tools & Settings button in the upper right corner.
- Click the Email Setup option in the menu on the right. You will be taken to your email setup screen.
- Click the Delete button in the upper right. Confirm that you wish to remove the account. This will not delete any emails, it simply detaches your email account from MerusCase
- Click the Outbound Email Account option in the menu on the left.
- Click the Delete button in the upper right. Confirm that you wish to remove the account.
- You have now removed your email account. Follow the Email Setup Guide to set up your email account again.
You may need to adjust some settings in Microsoft Word
Please check the QuickSave Macro Setup Guide for instructions. Once your settings are adjusted, the QuickSave button will work just fine!
Please refresh your browser and clear your cache
Information in MerusCase is often stored in your browser's cache. This basically means some basic information is stored temporarily on your computer to allow for lightning-fast load times. If your computer disconnects from the internet temporarily, or has too much old data stored, you may see some older stored information in MerusCase. This can easily be resolved by clearing your cache and refreshing your browser:
Clearing your browser's cache
- If you are using Google Chrome, please follow the instructions here: Clear Your Cache
- If you are using Firefox, please follow the instructions here: Clear Your Cache
- If you are using Safari, please follow the instructions here: Clear Your Cache
- If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the instructions here: Clear Your Cache
Refreshing your browser
To refresh your browser, press the Ctrl and F5 keys on your keyboard. This will reload the page and grab new information from the MerusCase servers.
We're glad to hear that you are expanding your team!
If your firm has no available user licenses, you will need to add an additional license first.
To add a user license, please Contact MerusCase Support. Let us know your firm name and how many licenses you need. One of our support technicians will be happy to add the license(s) for you.
If you have a user license available, any administrator can add a new user from the User Management screen
Please follow the instructions on the User Management screen: Adding a New User